RE: 88 16V ignition problems Update

Thanks for the help everyone!  I checked the coil, module, grounds, hall
sensor and knock sensor again and everything was OK.  I decided to try to
drive the car (previosly impossible) and low and behold it drove pretty good
after a block or so, this is after a fresh tank of gas.  I've been driving
it for three days now and its improved greatly since the first drive.  I
didn't do anything to it. Its still starting hard but much better than it
had in the past.  I'm thinking that from all the poor running (boggin,
misfires,etc) in the driveway prior to replacing the knock box may have
loaded up the plugs.  So a little drive and some new gas did the trick. Or
maybe the car just decided to cut me a break.
Thanks,
Ryan