RE: Yo, Bradley Peete!: TEC crank trigger bracket

Thanks for the heads up. I can't keep from flapping my yap about this
project. What makes you think I'll shut up any time soon? :^) I don't plan
to get deep into this for a few months due to time and money constraints.
However, I may soon have to buy the systems from my connection before they
go away.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut