RE: Wire gauge for redoing alt/battery/ground connections?

Regardless of what Larry and Pete would have you believe, I'm not cheap
enough to double up on #6.  That would take twice as many lugs!  and
some tie-wraps!

What I am cheap enough to do is dig in the dumpster here at work and
get some #2.  Which I did.

So there, boys (pfffttt!! nya nya!).  The Cheapass prevails!

Ron

BTW Jeremiah I agree the factory stuff seems very small...

=====