Scirocco for sale in WA

NOT MINE!

To make a long story short.... Friend and long time A1 owner had a nasty
bike crash last night. His bike was not insured (first day he had it) and
his medical insurance has refused to cover the incident. He's fine in a long
run look, but short term everything is not peachy.

The bad. The car is drivable with the following problems. Clutch is going
out, brakes are operating but not 100%, header has broken (I will donate a
dual outlet manifold).

The good. 500obo (very OBO). Built 8v, balanced, low miles, unknown build
specification but runs from 16V's and has pulled the car to 135+ on I90
while racing a bike and a DSM. Nice tranny, yet again unknown build but very
nice for bombing around. This is a strong 8V.

I will pull out the engine to sell it with the tranny separately at a price
of 350 but please help out if you can. He works a physical job and is unable
to work for at least 1+ months. Car is great for a race project, daily
driver (with work on the problems), parts car, love machine. Body and
interior are decent and the nice gray/silver color, car is an 84 (?). Car
can be delivered in the Seattle area. Please email for details on contact
information as I don't know many details. Thanks.

vw90vr6t@aol.com.