RE: [TECH] Wheels & Tires...HELP!

Yeah, don't do as I did... I have a rust free '83 that
came from California, so no way that I am going to
drive around during winter.

So I wanted to buy a clunker. First I looked at VW
Foxes. The station wagons aren't that bad looking, and
can haul lots of crap around town, and my butt during
winter. Then I started to look at other VWs as well as
I am curious. Then I saw Sciroccos. Then I saw this 8V
Scirocco with the 16V body kit for sale. The guy told
me that it came with it from the factory, so I liked
it and bought it as a winter beater. I have this '88
for almost three years now, but this summer I learnt
that it is one of the rarest production Sciroccos
made.

Damn!

Now I don't know if I want to drive the '88 again in
the winter, so I might just as well store it also for
the winter. Or drive it at least only during fair
weather.

So I am back to square one, and will probably ride the
subway to work... oh well

It is in German, I can't read it, but can figure the
chart in the bottom of the page.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scirocco_Club_Hamburg/story.htm

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Jason87VW <vze26kw6@verizon.net> a écrit : > LOL!
I just bought an 85 Ford Ranger about 2 hours