Re: Update on BAR guage and oil pressure

The valve you want, Marc, is actually in the pump.  That's the only one
that can affect system pressure.  If it gets clogged with crap, it can
stick open or closed, ask me how I know.

Now, for the more important point, I don't think those pressure are
exceptionally low, maybe not low at all.  I emailed Jeff b/c about one
car I had that ran for years...the warm oil idle pressure was near
zero, it went up to may be 30psi max (warm).  Given the fact that it
never failed, used more oil, spun a bearing, wore out lobe, burned oil,
etc. I could only conclude that all was well.

Jeff...does the buzzer come on when up to temp?  If not, don't worry
about it, it ain't broke.  Seriously.

Ron