Re: Core support cracks, was: Rocs in the Fog this Saturday, Sept 15th

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:06:05 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>Preliminary word from the frame shop today - the damage is more
>extensive
>than just the core support, there is cracking around one of the side
>motor
>mounts.  I'll know exactly what they're up against tomorrow.

Ya aint going. So, sounds like there will be more Bunny's there at the
GTG than Rocs? Bummer.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!