Re: Core support cracks, was: Rocs in the Fog this Saturday, Sept 15th

Mash wrote:

> Generally, this seems to only happen on Sciroccos with
> high output motors (120+ ?) - anyone out there have
> experience to counter this idea? (very curious)

I was discussing this with the Potterman yesterday, he says it seems to
happen more on Mk2's than Mk1's.  He's surprised he hasn't toasted his Mk1
yet, he's running some serious power in that beast and racing it too.

Preliminary word from the frame shop today - the damage is more extensive
than just the core support, there is cracking around one of the side motor
mounts.  I'll know exactly what they're up against tomorrow.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA