Re: Rocs in the Fog 2k+1 - Detailed Plan (There is a Digest Ver too)

I haven't seen Kevin post the latest on his car, so I'll go ahead and do so.

It appears that his front core support is cracked along with the passenger
side motor mount attachment.  So, his car will be out of commission for a
while.  We talked briefly about both driving up in my car, but it's just not
as fun as having both cars.  Not to mention only one of us gets to enjoy
tearing up the hills.  So we decided not to make the trek.  We're really
bummed about this, but hope you guys have an enjoyable time.

Sorry,

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition