Re: Update on resistor pack & fresh air blower switch

I seem to think 3 resitors (3-speed fan) was from non-ac cars, and the
4speed was for ac cars.  So, it would be useful to properly match the
resitor pack and switches.  PErhaps a PO didn't do this when attempting a
fix...

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com