RE: Badger 5 t-bodies

> ... then it should be possible to tilt it
> backwards enough to get the needed space between the radiator and
> "landing panel" that I can mount cool air intake to there.

Ahhh...so the "landing panel" is the place where the hood "lands" when you
close it? I was wondering from an earlier post.

Now that I think of it, I don't know WHAT we call that part! "Landing panel"
seems to be as good as anything I can come up with. I just figured it was a
"place to put small bolts and lose them into the core support". :)

Neal