RE: Something to think about. was What I saw yesterday

> Hey scott, is your building going to make it?  You worked at 1 Liberty,
> correct.  Its still teetering from what I hear.

At this point, there is no saying whether my 1 Liberty Plaza home base will
survive. Even if it does not collapse on its own, will it ever be safe
enough to return to? Who knows... There is speculation going on right now
that it may have to be demolished. It is way too early to tell. I'm just
thrilled that all my co-workers got out without physical harm. I do know
that many of them are extremely troubled, however.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!