RE: Something to think about. was What I saw yesterday

There was another SF earthquake 30 years ago?  I must be really young or
something (23)

Hey scott, is your building going to make it?  You worked at 1 Liberty,
correct.  Its still teetering from what I hear.

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com