What BAR at idle?

I just put in a triple guage set-up with a BAR type
oil pressure guage and need to know what I should be
seeing at idle. The Bentley says 2.0 at 2000 RPM, but
does not say what it should be at idle.

I see about 1.2 at 980 RPM, and about 2.8 at 3000 RPM,
but I did not check what it was at 2000 RPM and I'm at
work now and just thought I'd check with the list.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)