Re: windshield washers spray on to my roof

The Sciroccos have a nub that holds the spray nozzles - the Rabbits
used a more crude setup that honestly requires pliers to position
them.  Don't forget that if you aim the nozzles properly for 0 mph,
the airflow at 60 mph will make them shoot too low.

Back in university, I had a Ford Capri with a rear wiper/washer.  The
nozzle was broken and could be aimed at will - much to the chagrin of
people on the sidewalks - but I digress.

--- Brad Sayer <vwrocco85@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A very small needle can clean them out, and be used to aim them.
> If you
> place teh needle in the nozzle and move it, the nozzle will click
> into
> different positions.  It is very touchy, it doesn't take much to
> make them
> spray the hood or the car behind you.

=====
Matthew