Re: windshield washers spray on to my roof

A very small needle can clean them out, and be used to aim them.  If you
place teh needle in the nozzle and move it, the nozzle will click into
different positions.  It is very touchy, it doesn't take much to make them
spray the hood or the car behind you.

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com