RE: [OT] read.

That makes me think about my ride home this afternoon.  Sitting at a
stoplight near Andrews Air Force Base, two fighter jets screamed away
at a good rate - even over the rattle of my diesel and the thumping
car stereos around me, the sound was deafening and spine-chilling.
As a friend who is a retired but active Naval reserve pilot put it -
"the sound of freedom".

May freedom ring.

=====
Matthew