Re: OT: Blood and gas

I went to two hospitals yesterday in an attempt to give blood. Neither
hospital had plans on blood collection. Nearest collection place was 30
miles from here. I was really pissed.

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY