RE: non-roc

No sireee, buster. Those are F-*14* Tomcats and I'm very happy to be here to
correct you!

Currently flying U.S.-built fighters :
F-4 Phantom
F-5 Tigershark
F-14 Tomcat
F-15 Eagle
F-16 Falcon (a.k.a. Viper)
F-18 Hornet
F-19 Stealth Fighter
F-20 eh... I forgot
F-22 too new for me (I'm still stuck in the cold war)

I think that's it. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut