Re: non-roc

We have F-17 Tomcats flying around...thats about it

Eric

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Marie Laugesen wrote:

>  We have some planes here... all the US air traffic on the west coast is
> being diverted to Vancouver Int'l Airport so we had planes incoming every
> two or three minutes today but no outbound planes.
>
> Creepy.
>
> Marie
>

> >When it's dark for your area, go outside and look up. Especially if the sky
> >is clear...no planes. I just did it and it's really weird.

> majordomo@scirocco.org

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox