Re: Non Rocc - chipped TDIs, feedback?

Cathy, everyone on www.tdiclub.com (commonly know as Fred's TDI Forum)
gives the upsolute a huge thumbs up.  I am going to use their chip on my
TDI...already did a conefileter intake and that alone made a huge
difference.

Next on the performace list is removing the stock muffler and replacing
with a straight pipe, and going with the larger .205 injectors from the
110hp TDI.

Eric

On 11 Sep 2001, Cathy Boyko wrote:

> In your travels to various VW events, anyone know someone with an UPsolute
> chipped TDI? I'm interested in experiences, good and bad, since I'm looking at
> winter with the Rocc parked and it looks bleak, chipping the TDI Bug DD sounds
> like the way to go ( you know ~200ftlbs of torque and better fuel economy
> can't be that bad...) Let me know, off line if you want to save bandwidth.
> TIA
> Rocc content - my Rocc is leaking both oil and MTL - gotta love VWs ( it will
> be fixed shortly, both cars hit the shop tomorrow)
> Cathy, with the round and wedge shaped dubs...

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox