Non Rocc - chipped TDIs, feedback?

In your travels to various VW events, anyone know someone with an UPsolute
chipped TDI? I'm interested in experiences, good and bad, since I'm looking at
winter with the Rocc parked and it looks bleak, chipping the TDI Bug DD sounds
like the way to go ( you know ~200ftlbs of torque and better fuel economy
can't be that bad...) Let me know, off line if you want to save bandwidth.
TIA
Rocc content - my Rocc is leaking both oil and MTL - gotta love VWs ( it will
be fixed shortly, both cars hit the shop tomorrow)
Cathy, with the round and wedge shaped dubs...