From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Langford, Cory
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 12:48 PM
To: 'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'
Subject: Question from the Uninformed :)

 Okay,  Excuse my ignorance here but I need to know something which may be
quite simple.

In looking over rebuild engine selections for a Jeta (I know it is not a
rocco, but same engine), a couple of sellers have noted that their engines
have been "sleeved".

Someone want to enlighten me on what this is?

TIA.

Cory