Re: 16v Carbs?

I have a set of DCOE's on my 16V and they are great. I dont ever fuck with
them. Always starts well in the morning (winter or summer) and I still need
to do the jetting as I get about 12 MPG right now. I have been lazy about
the jetting but when its done then I project to be getting about 30+ MPG. My
rabbit (RIP) had a single DFAV on a GTi high comp engine and I was getting
about 40+MPG.

My .02

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867