Re: VR6 motor in a scirocco

In a message dated 9/10/01 12:22:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rabbit16v@prodigy.net writes:

<<  How much heavier can a VR6 be compared to the 1.8T and all
 the extra plumbing/turbo/intercooler/etc? >>

Somewhat related to this. I know a guy who put a Vr6 in an A2 Jetta.  1). he
said it bolted right in.  2). Its really not that much heavier. 3). No
difference in handling  4). It fucken dips.,  spanked my Jetta vr6 and only
mod he has was a bigger throttle body.  Peace out.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html