Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1883

Weber DCOE carbs:

These carbs do not have an electric choke.  They have what amounts to
another primitive carb on the back that you actuate with a cable.
But...many find you get enough fuel in them by just pumping the
accelerator a few times.  I used an old Suntour bike shifter control on
my Gti. If you do buy, get all the linkage parts.  And maybe do NOT toss
out all the CIS hard lines.

VR-6 conversions:

There is one wild yellow MKII conversion local to me.  Lotsa work.  Dunno
the owner, it is a fast car (dunno if its quick).  It is sometimes worked on
at EuroCar in NOrton, OH.  They have  web page or you might get a hold of
Tom @ 330/825-0826 and ask who the owner is.

HTH,

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre