F.S. 90 Corrado Trans

Hey all!!

Got this tranny to replace a bad one in a 90 Corrado from the east coast but
ended up getting one local instead so now I have a tranny for sale.  Was
sold as a good used working trans about a year ago and I need to get rid of
it to make space.  Really would like to not ship but will if no one in the
NW (W. Can, WA, OR) needs it.  I am only asking $500 obo.  I have checked it
out and it looks good.  Shifts nice and is pretty clean inside (pulled the
end cover to inspect it).  I am in Olympia, WA 98506 so you can figure out
the shipping.  If anyone is on the Corrado list please post this to it
also!!  Thanks!!

Dave