MSD Box Installation

	Today I put my new MSD Spark Plug Wires, Bosch 4+'s, and super coil in my
car.  Everything went smoothly.  But then I went to install my MSD Ignition
Box.  This use to be installed on my pickup truck so I kinda know how to
install them.  The problem is that my scirocco has 4 wires going into the
coil as apposed to the 2 that are in my truck.  These wires consist of a
Red/Black and a Green going into the negative and two Blacks going into the
positive. Now, how an MSD Box works is you plug it into your coil and then
the wires that normally plug into the coil go into the msd box.  Then you
hook it up to the positive battery terminal and ground it too.  Seeing as
the MSD Box has only 2 wires for the old coil wires to plug into I didn't
know how I should plug in the 4 that go into the coil presently.  What I
decided to do was plug each side (positive and negative) into a two-to-one
adapter so basically I would turn the 4 wires into 2 wires.  However, setup
like this my car would start but then die in about 1 second at idle.  It
would also take a long time to start.

I looked at my wiring diagrams but Im kinda clueless when it comes to
looking at wiring diagrams.   I found the wires and where they go (kinda)
but still couldn't figure out if I need to leave a few connected to the coil
instead of to the msd box or what not.  One other possibility is that I had
it set up correctly but one of my two-to-one adapters wasn't crimped
properly.  I say this because I kinda suspect if to be shoddy.