From: Brian McGarvey <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: FREE MK1 for tranny Trade or going to the junkyard on sat
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:58:55 -0400 (EDT)

Ok folks ya know that i've been trying to get rid of this mk1 for a while.
It needs a new home and I need a tranny for an 85 Cabby. The tranny in the
85 cab is now dead.

So here is the scoop. the car is in very restorable condition and has a
good title.
what it needs.
front core support replaced or pounded straight.
sunroof seal (tilt and pullout)
front windshield. this one is cracked.
seat bracket fixed on drivers side front.
Fuel injection reinstalled. it currently has a carb.
and yes the dash and remainder of interior are trashed. int is out of an
8v rocco.
oh yeah bring a tow vehicle. I drove it around the blok but thats about
it.
photos:
http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a
it is the MULTI-colored one.

So If nobody says they want this car I'm yanking the tranny. and putting
it in the 85 cab and towing the mk1 to the junkyard. sorry to be such a
pain, but im moving and it _has_ to go. too much crap not enough time.
brian
Atlanta Ga
87  16v RIP
85 cab bad tranny
82 cabby resto in progress and it finallu fscking runs.