Re: Badger 5 t-bodies

It's tough to see how the air horns are attached to the throttle body
castings, so I don't know if this will work, but what about fabing a
cold air plenum over the intakes ducted to a cold air (ram air?) pickup?
You should have an air filter anyway and this could be incorporated into
the duct. The plenum wouldn't even have to be tight seal at the air
horns.
Dan
PS. Damn, that's a lot of money! Add in any engine management package
and it's over $2000!