Re: steering wheel interchangeability ?

This sleeve is a press fit on an otherwise normal steering column. Normal
being what we see everyday. All Corrados, mid '89 A2's, All A3's AFAIK to
'98, Also B3-B4 Passats (I cant say for sure about B5 Passats as I have not
had one apart yet). I use a bearing splitter (funny flat tool with 2 bolts
and a round center with an edge on one side) I then attach the bearing
splitter to a steering wheel puller kit. Next is removal of the sleeve. Trun
the steering wheel puller until the sleeve is off. Then you will have to cut
the bottom half of the sleeve (bottom half being the end that points towards
the engine); it is about 1/2" deep (long?). Then you will be able to use
this to attach a late model wheel to your car.

HTH and ask questions if that isnt clear enough.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop