Re: a recaro bracket question

I just put in a Recaro SRD using the Wedge Engineering bracket, and the
bracket uses the existing rails, and the seat bolts to the bracket.

Coupla things about Wedge Engineering, the brackets they make are MUCH
cheaper than recaro brackets, but they take about two weeks to make, and
my SRD sits fairly high, even tho this is a scirocco-specific bracket.....

Alex Ting
'88 ///M3
'90 jetta gli
'87 16v rocco
'86 zender z400 callaway rocco

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
1364 Blue Oaks Blvd. Ste 100
Roseville, CA 95678

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.671.2001
Fax:  916.671.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net