RE: [Story]Finished my 2.0 16v conversion(long)

Tried that, it doesnt work.

The diesel has different oil pump drive shaft
that has so big cogwheel at the end that does
not clear the 2 liter block's crankshaft. :(

> Could you use a vacuum pump from a diesel since there's no distributor in the
> block of the 16V?
> Maybe there is not enough room under the throttle bodies.  I don't know.  It
> might work, though.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!