Re: head toast? (long)

I was keeping an eye on both the ATF and they hypoid oil but the owner of
the car before me was a little old lady and you know what THEYR'E like...
they never drive their cars but they never service them either!

But that's exactly what happened... ATF in the diff.  Spider gears go boom!
I found a new trans with less than 20,000 original kilometers on it, someone
did a auto to 5 speed conversion on a 92 cabby. Soooo... looks like I'll be
taking this tranny.

I thought about converting my 'roc to a 5 speed but at this point in the
game it's just not cost effective for me. *shrug*

Marie