RE: [non] speeding ticket (get out of?)

Good luck dude.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 11:08 AM
To: vze26kw6@verizon.net
Cc: 'scirocco list'
Subject: Re: [non] speeding ticket (get out of?)

> Were you doing 75 in a 65 ? If you were, pay the ticket. You were
> wrong...Ooooh you're gonna hate me for that ;-0

  no, i was doing 65 in a 65 (why would i speed in front of a cop who
was plainly sitting in the median?). he said i was doing 75 past him and
wrote on the ticket that i was doing 75 in a 55. something's definitely
amiss. at any rate, it was labour day weekend and i really don't think
he'll 1) show in court or if he does 2) will remember me.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com