Re: motronic "power stage"?

It is a different type of coil.  There are actually two types out there.
One that just looks like a coil with a little box in front of it with a 3
pin connector and the other looks like a box with a 3 pin connector on it.
If you need one I do have a spare and I have tested it so it works fine.
LMK!!

Dave