Anyone want a fairly clean '87 16v?

Somewhat long story, but...

I've had an '87 16v here since early August that belongs to
a friend - I've been putting the car back into shape.  (Not
that it was bad, just typical little things that needed
done.)  We got to talking this evening about my '91 Passat
for sale, and we struck a deal as to where he'd trade some
$$$ and the 16v and take the Passat.

Problem is, as much as I'd like to keep this 16v
(sentimental attachment mostly, plus it's a nice car), I
just don't have any excuse to do so.  (Well I *could* sell
my '85 but it's not much to look at and I need the cash)
Sooo....   I'm offering it to the list.  Anyone?

Details:

1987 Scirocco 16v.  Tornado Red, cloth/leatherette
uphoulstry.  Power windows & locks, Sunroof, Alpine
tape-deck.  Only mod is a Nuespeed upper strut bar (doesn't
everyone have one?)  A/C doesn't work, nor does the
odometer.  (Reads 180k)  He's got the records from day one,
was the 3rd owner.  The body is straight, (minor ding in
d-side fender), couple rust spots - overall in great shape
especially considering it lived in Milwaukee for a number
of years.

I can supply pics for anyone seriously interested.  Asking
$2400 and I would consider delivering the car depending on
your location.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos