From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Duncan McGowan
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 9:57 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Colored City Lights

    Anyone get pulled over all the time  for having blue city lights? Now
that i finally got my euro lights in id like to put in some colored city
lights. I read in the archives that its illegal to have blue or red city
lights but  I have seen some mercedes and other cars with blue city lights.
Just wondering....
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."- Nietzsche