RE: waking up a cop late at night at a light.... WAS: What do you get when youpass the State trooper at 85?

Gotcha ya all beat

Try being pulled over by a helicopter in a 71 bug in the foothills in
Colorado, with a case of beer in the back and being 17.

Need I say more.

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)