Re: Cop Stories!!

>I have probably been pulled over 20 to 30 times and about 3/4s of the time
>deserved it and still have no tickets!!

I have been pulled over a bunch of times, and about 7/8s of the time I
DIDN'T deserve it, yet I get tickets almost every time!  What the hell is
your secret man!!!

Last ticket I got - 70 in a 65, 6am, not a car in sight (until the cop).
Now I sit in the passenger seat as my girlfriend weaves through traffic at
85 and passes cops with lasers pointed, and never pull her over!

Something is seriuosly wrong (besides the fact she drives a Chevy)...