[Fwd: 1985 Scirocco -orig owner may sell]

from r.a.m.v.w.. don't reply to me, reply to email address in header
below.  Could be a nice find!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 1985 Scirocco -orig owner may sell
Date: 25 Oct 2001 23:35:12 -0700
From: belsak_cpa@msn.com (KenB)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Wifey thinks I should sell it now that I bought 1990 BMW 525. 5 Year
old son disagrees. I am ambivelent. But, it is mostly sitting in the
garage now and if a Scirocco lover wants it, I will talk: It deserves
to be driven and appreciated!

I bought it new off showroom floor and have all receipts, books,
sticker, and sales brochure. Regularly detailed. Never seen a body
shop. Lived in Atlanta GA all its life, mostly garaged. 189K miles.

Flash silver-shines, black leather-no tears, all options-everything
works, 5speed, unopened Bentley, no mods. Last year finally fixed cold
running problem and was so encouraged I went back to mechanic in
August and fixed everything else. It runs beautifully and looks great.

I will not sell it to just anybody: You must appreciate Scirocco's and
promise to take good care of it. Price is ????.

Will I regret selling it? Perhaps. But priorities change with growing
family and professional duties, and garage space is limited. And, I do
like the BMW!