Re: My Old School Front Sway bar Bracket = Front Core Support was: 7 weeks ...

very interesting. I guess I can no longer say that I havent heard of any
such thing ;-). Obviously it still leads to the fact that MKI's are still
cooler and better engineered than a MKII.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop