Front motor mount problem...

So while under my car this weekend to make sure I don't have stress cracks
(Nope, WOOHOO!) and install the 16v lower bar, I noticed my front mount had
come out of the cup. I removed the rear mount, loosened the other two and
wiggled it back in. After reinstalling/tightening everything I noticed that
the front is sitting right on the edge of falling out of the cup still.
It's a poly mount. Would a TT hard rubber mount be better at sitting in the
cup? Or is there some other problem I ned to look at. Both side mounts are
sitting directly centered, and the rear mount is at the end of it's forward
adjustment.

Also, I tried to install the poly insert on the passenger side (lowered
engine enough to try to push/smack it in) and it wouldn't go beyond half wya
in. Is there a trick to this or should I just try using a screw clamp or
something to compress it all the way in?

Thanks!

Joshua Hignight