Re: OT: I need a vacation! Who wants to hang?

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:32:43 -0800: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I'm going up the Great Northwest way in the next week or so, and of
>course mi Casa et tu Bruti.
>
>TBerk

AHHH! NO! NO! If Tosha and Scott ever occupy the same space at the
same time, there's NO TELLING what will happen!

Geez, doesn't ANYONE ever RTFM?  You can't bring matter & anti-matter
together!  Dont' cross the streams!

<G>
| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |