Re: My Old School Front Sway bar Bracket = Front Core Support was: 7 weeks ...

Keep in mind Dick that we own MKI's. Our cars are not subject to such
maladies. I have yet to see/hear of such a crossmember weakness in a MKI.

although the idea might work well for the frame challenged MKII guy out
there ;-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA