RE: cams & idle

What are these Neuspeed "Euro spec cams"? Are you just referring to the euro
intake *cam* (i.e. singular/not intake plus exhaust)? If so, this should not
upset your idle at all.

Btw, my idle is very inconsistent. Sometimes it says steady at 1500rpms and
then it will drop right down to 800 and then bounce up to 1200
repeatedly. -up and down and up and then back to 1500, etc. My injector
o-rings are fine, but I haven't futzed with the idle stabilizer. How does
one clean it?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut