Re: Rear wheel bearing job.... Done

Weelllll...assuming first you think the whumping is coming from the
rear, I'd figger:
1. You have cupped tires from not rotating them
2. You have a bent rear wheel or fubared rear tire
3. You have bunnies in your trunk and they are mating...

Raise the rear of the car to get the tires just barely off the ground
and give the wheels a spin...look at the inside edge of the wheels for
bends.

Again, I'm ignoring the front end of the car...

Ron