Re: black / clear turnsignals delayed...

Hey Patrick

>> $130/pair  shipped.

> You are telling me that it costs 285 DEM or 146 Euro's for these in Germany.

either my english is that bad or you can't read ?!

I wrote  " $130  SHIPPED "
this means that all costs for sending that t.s. around the world is included,
got me dude ??!

simple maths :

new edition clear or black  t.s. =199 DM
shipping them to my door & tax : 20 DM
shipping them overseas airmail : 45 DM
my costs for s/h : 5 DM
my costs for cashing a U.S. check  : 6 DM
= 275 DM = US$130
That's it. You see, there is not a single DM profit included.

If you can get  those from Scotland cheaper just take them and
stop bugging me. I'm not your parts store anyway.
I doubt that you will get those MTS edition turnsignals from there.

Good luck
Dirk