Re: Geman Ebay Scirocco 1

He he, I am staring at the one on my wrist as we speak. :^))))))))))))

Got mine from Dirk during the ND show.

If you don't have one your missin' out.

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Mars" - Now with full Koni adj. and Nuespeed Race progressive
F/R set to full stiff and full poly (exc. rear upper bushings)
81 Scirocco S  "Cosmos" - Soon to get Mars' Bilstein Sports with Neuspeed
sports F/R
87 Jetta GLI 16V "Olga" - still lonely and still for sale