From: Tobias M-G [mailto:scirocco16v88@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 9:48 AM
To: skerocdriver@juno.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [?] Hotstart Problem Question

Regarding the hotstart issue... usually happens when I stall the car because

I slip off the clutch. When I go to start it obviously I hear the starter
whine but not get enough power.

Sometimes it happens after long drives.

Not sure about the gauging of the wire, it's fatter than a dime.

After I pulled the two plugs off the starter, it started back up. TBerk did
the same once. All the other wiring is tight.

Course, now, I'll be looking for cracks and not worrying about a little
hotstart issue.

Child protective services? Where is you mind at? TSK TSK TSK!    :P

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.